Friday, April 24, 2009

adult pants

so sometimes i think about being an adult and what exactly i need to do in that process cause i'm 27. and i'm not a great adult quiiiiiiiite yet. these things take time. one of the things i realized last night was what makes an adult is that when they are in bed and they remember something that needs to be taken care of, they get out of snuggly bed. it kind of sucks. two nights ago i was in bed and i realized i left my cheese and corn bread out uncovered. gak, i had to get up or else both things would be bad and i'm not made of money. then last night my phone was almost (but not quite) out of batteries but the charger was in another room. yet again, i abandoned my warm nest to get the charger so i could charge my phone during the night instead of waiting for it to die. usually i say to myself, dude - just leave it until tomorrow. but i'm trying my adult pants on for size these days...at least some of the time.

here are some lovely beds for you to imagine sleeping in:





um, yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment