Thursday, October 29, 2009

brief recap

this week has been kinda stressful/unpredictable/totally typical of life. needless to say, as i sit in my class learning about complementary and alternative medicines, i'm taking a mind vacation back to my best weekend ever with my cousin to restore my equilibrium.

twins



animal sightings!!

(but let's forget some)






everyone is on the porch at scout's house. yes please.
we're women. we cook. we use placemats. but only placemats with monkeys.

pumpkins and ice-pops. welcome-to-richmond halloween.


alissa, i'm so glad i have you in my life. i love who you are as a woman and i'm so proud of you. amen amen amen amen

1 comment:

  1. there is nothing better than being related to you. i'm 75% already moving to richmond already. cousins are forever. amenamenamen

    ReplyDelete