Friday, January 15, 2010

damn the man?


went to kroger late last night because i'd just returned home after a month away to NO FOOD. this simply wouldn't do. as i'm checking out, i put in my kroger id and am congratulating myself on using a fake phone number so the man can't infiltrate my life. then i realize i gave a legit name and address so maybe the man is already in my life. however, as i'm checking out a funny thing happens.,.the machine starts printing coupons JUST FOR ME!!! it is only coupons of things i buy most frequently and thus will definitely use - amazing. maybe i love the man?

3 coupons/most purchased items
1. greek yogurt. duh.
2. coffee creamer
3. grapefruit juice!

creepy computer kroger, i think i love you <3

1 comment:

  1. i know girl, it's like how i can't help but to give google ALL OF MY INFORMATION LIKE WHERE I AM GOING AND WHAT I AM LOOKING AT ALL DAY

    sometimes we just have to accept the man?

    greek yogurt, amenamenamen

    did you know that yogurt that exists today has strains of original yogurt, because you make yogurt from yogurt? shiiiit....

    ReplyDelete