Tuesday, June 9, 2009

traffic altercations

yesterday i had a rough two hours. first i went to a meeting and got yelled at. then i was 3 minutes late to my car and found this travesty:

why the city of richmond insists on being so damn punctual is beyond me. i also don't have an extra $20 to spend on a parking ticket. grrrr. so i'm driving home, fuming about my rough 1.75 hours when the car in front of me stops moving at a stop sign and just sits there. a lady gets out and starts yelling at me. i crank my window down and politely say, "excuse me?" and she screams "GET OFF MY ASS BEFORE YOU HIT MY CAR" i just looked at her and said "ok."
i guess it could have gone worse

1 comment:

  1. bad energy. fortunately a 20 dollar parking ticket is pretty amazing. in maryland they are 75 dollars because they suck blood. good job on the old bat. i hope you and pink nancy are doing well together <3

    ReplyDelete