Tuesday, May 5, 2009

bike vs car

two nights ago it was raining but i still needed to bike home so i thought: this could suck or be an adventure, you choose. so i chose adventure!! a mere 5 blocks from home my hippy pants with the bell bottoms got caught in my chain and managed to mangle up the bike. needless to say, it was a much longer, wetter ride home than anticipated. last night, the memory of my previous mishap still fresh in my mind, i choose (after riding the bike all day, mind you) to drive to a friends house instead of bike and then drive back again for sleepy time since it was a rainy day. i awoke this morning to my car towed. my bike was clearly punishing me for my infidelity.


this bike is 90% the same as my bike but without a basket and bigger handle bars. adorable or evil? hard to say...

1 comment:

  1. if you roll up your pants and tie them with a hair thing you will be the happiest rider

    ReplyDelete