Saturday, March 3, 2012

the more things change the more they stay the same

some new things in my life since we last talked...

1. luna!

2. moved to alexandria

3. became a nurse practitioner <3

4. iphone



though i've long mocked the iphone, now that it is in my life i am a pretty big fan. most notably i've been trying to photojournal my life through instagram, positing at least 1 picture every day. i'm going to try to do it for a least a year. i guess a part of what i'm trying to do is capture the daily bits that i often forget as life moves forward. how the bushes look on my daily walks, the trees and scenes i see everyday, ordinary moments in my apartment. i don't have a place to store these pictures or cumulatively look at them so i decided to come back here. to my old place where i was trying to do the same thing, just at a different time. i've already been uploading a daily photo to my phone for the past 6 weeks, now i'm trying to figure out how to make it happen here.

stay tuned :)





No comments:

Post a Comment